Third Party Motorbike Insurance
(This is not Greenslip Insurance)
Third party is the basic motorcycle insurance - it’s what every rider should have. The good news is that it’s inexpensive because it doesn’t come with a load of bells and whistles.
InsureMyRide Third Party Insurance - what you get:
- You’re covered for up to $20 million for damage to someone else’s property if your bike does something destructive.
You can also choose to cover:
- Your Riding Gear - helmet/s, leathers, boots etc. Available in units of $1000 up to a total of $5,000
- Your valuables - sunnies, MP3, laptop & other stuff. Cover $1000 or $2000 worth
- PLUS your gear or valuables are covered for damage even if there is no claim on your bike!
There are loads of ways to save with InsureMyRide.
Start off with:
- 25% off for buying your policy online*
- To reduce your premium even further, you can choose to increase the standard excess from $400, to $500, $750, $1000 or $1250.
- Complete an approved riding training course and your premium’s reduced by another 5%*